New posters for David Fincher’s Gone Girl.
- He enjoys traveling, watching movies, surfing and sports
- He does not like green pepper and beans
- When he participated in Junon Super Boy he sang a song GACKT “Last Song”
- He can not live without his iPod
- As a child, he was once stung by a bee, since he did very afraid of bees, hornets.
- He loves tomato juice
- He said he did not like his laugh, he finds it as a very childish laughter
- He does not like annoying people
- He does not like talking about feelings via SMS or e-mail
- He hates falsehood
- He enjoys the friendship of the people
Small interview Shohei passage:
'I remember when you walk around late at night with friends in the park, I told the ghost story. At that moment a strange wind blew, we could say that a ghost was among us. We had very scared since I am very afraid of ghosts
- When I was in elementary school, the hamster my friend made 3 baby. He gave me one but he did not live long, he died the next day. I was crying. I felt sorry for him. We buried near the cemetery, we have a staff, she served as tombstones.
Translation entirely made by me Miura Shohei France
Gone Girl, NYFF: instagram, twitter…
Me: “So the moral of the story..stay single? Ha” Ben: “ha Or get lucky like me.” #GoneGirl More questions tomorrow-junket day
Ben Affleck at the premiere of Gone Girl at NYFF! (Red Carpet)
"No matter how much I tickle them or toss them or chase them around, it’s not the same. If I’m the slow, steady drumbeat, he’s the jazz„"
So, I opened up some old photos in my computer, and realize„ I do ship them and want them in another dorama or movies„, T_T